I am SO excited and delighted to offer this beautiful retreat for women, partnered with yoga teacher Annabelle Dent, in one of the most beautiful natural locations in Herefordshire. Women, if you are called to hit the pause button and get back to you, read on...
The focus of this weekend together is to develop a sense of true embodiment. What does that mean I hear you ask? It's all about getting back into your body, getting grounded and connecting with your innate energy centre.
We are all energy beings - in fact EVERYTHING is energy. Yet our energy is often dispersed and focused externally whether on other people, other things we want, and even challenges we face. When we learn to turn our attention inwards and pull back our energy, those things we desire and want to create, or solutions to problems, begin to naturally emerge. By coming back into the body (which is incredibly wise) and reconnecting to our core energy system, we can access our intuitive guidance system – a beautiful resource that shines a light on what is true and right for us. It’s like coming home – home deep within the body.
During the weekend we will use a variety of practices and teachings to help ground ourselves (nature will help us here) and to draw our awareness inwards so we can explore a new way of being in the body and ultimately in the world around us.
Saturday 31st August
* Arrivals (9:30am to 11am)
* Welcome and Session 1: Anchoring Into Your Body
* Anchoring breath work meditation
* Lunch *
* Hip opening yoga series
* Session 2: Understanding Your Energy and Using it Wisely
* Afternoon Tea
* Nature walk
* Dinner *
* Storytelling/singing around the fire
Sunday 1st September
* Breakfast *
* Session 3: Owning Your Divine Power
* Yoga, Intuitive Movement, Dance
* Lunch *
* Restorative Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra
* Closing circle 3:00pm
Includes all food and drink for Saturday and Sunday (gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options)
Accommodation is not included, but if you are travelling from London or elsewhere I can organise accommodation close by (5 min car drive).
EARLY BIRD PRICE: (Ends 26th July)
£150.00 (excludes accommodation)
FULL PRICE: (Begins 27th July)
£190.00 (excludes accommodation)
* Woolhope, Herefordshire UK at a private address. Closest town is Ledbury.
* Free parking available on site (full directions will be provided)
* The closest train station is Ledbury (we can organise shared pick-up & drop-off)
* Suggested train from London Euston 7:03am - arrives into Ledbury at 9:57am (£15 booked in advance)
* Driving from London is around 2 1/2 hours (traffic depending)
To register your interest (limited availability as I am keeping this small) & for any further information please contact me.